Monday, August 10, 2009

MY NEXT JOB






Photo Credit:(first 3) Blonde Tulip Photography, all others here

I often daydream about becoming a Calligrapher, and it's artist like California's Katy Jamison that are to blame. Katy is the genius behind Kisfor Calligraphy. I first fell in love with her work when I spotted her adorable envelope seals on her Etsy page...I've been addicted ever since! Katy can do it all, don't believe me, visit her Flickr page and you'll see. Her work speaks for itself and is not your run of the mill calligraphy. Katy has a plethora of styles to choose from that I've NEVER EVER seen done before. Whether you want classic, funky, modern or just plain different...Kisfor Calligraphy can't be beat! Ohhh...Katy even blogs and tweets!

6 comments:

K is for Calligraphy said...

Thank you so much Adrienne for featuring my calligraphy today! Your love and support for calligraphers is wonderful and very appreciated!
xo, Katy

Anonymous said...

OMG the limeade and calligraphy look amazing! Your blog is looking great. I finally added you to my blogroll!

AlliesAdornments said...

Katy is a true artist and does amazing work! I want to throw a big bash just to be able to have an excuse to decorate with her calligraphy.

Angel Ray said...

Beautiful work! I can't wait to get married so I can order some cards and invites from her! :)

wzgirl said...

Yep. Katy is pretty darn special.

Bespoke Affairs said...

Yeah I'm pretty obsessed! Thanks Katy for creating such beautiful things! Calligraphy is always inspiring me!